• American Tower Corporation was founded in the United States in 1995 for the purpose of acquiring,
building, managing and sharing telecommunications towers.
• In 1998 American Tower became a publicly listed company in the United States
under the New York Stock Exchange's "AMT" symbol.
• In 1999 it initiated its international expansion by founding American Tower
of Mexico, now the country's largest independent tower operator with more than 5,000
• Since our initial international expansion into Mexico, American Tower has
launched operations in Brazil, Columbia, Ghana, India, Peru, Chile and South Africa.
• In 2010, ATC Ghana was formed and is the country's largest independent wireless
No matter where
our customers decide to build their wireless communications
network, ATC Ghana will be there, ready to assist them. Either through its current
Portfolio, with about 1,870 towers throughout the country, or through a new build
Not satisfied with being the largest operator of telecommunications towers in the
country, we are always striving to be the best. That means leveraging our size and
experience in favour of our customers.
The quality and speed of our services are our largest competitive advantages. Therefore
we focus on using our proven processes and business structure to get our customers'
networks on the air faster, smarter and better than anyone else in the industry.
Create a customer-focused team environment.
Deliver the highest level of customer service. Pursue meaningful opportunities to